Friday, December 19, 2014

Fan Fiction

Gossip Girl & Mean Girls
MG-      GG-
Aaron: Chuck
Gretchen: Vanessa
Cady: Jenny
Regina: Blair
Janis: Georgina
Karen: Serena
Damien: Nate

same point of view

Jenny: (Talking to the audience, dramatically.) I just moved here from China. My new home is in Brooklyn, NY. I've learned about New York in a book. It's famous for that big tree and homeless people walking around, right? I live in an apartment with my brother, Dan, and my father. Tomorrow is my first day of school. EVER. I was home schooled in China. I am not prepared for tomorrow.

Scene changes to the next morning. Dan getting ready for college. The father, Rufus, making pancakes. 

Rufus: Jenny, wake up! School starts in 40 minutes. Your pancakes are getting cold.

Jenny: Dad, do I really have to go? I'm scared. I've never done this before.

Rufus: You will be fine, now eat your pancakes.

Jenny quickly eats and rushes out the door. She lives 3 blocks away from the school.  So, she decided to walk on her first day. She gets to school, stares at the large, old building.

Jenny: (Thinking in her head.) Oh god, what are these animals? People are lighting paper on fire. Some are straight up eating uncooked hot dogs. Are these people okay? Is this normal for new yorkers?

Scene changes from outside of school to lunch. Jenny looks around the cafeteria. Some strange girl and boy start to wave to her.

Georgina: Hey, you're the new girl right? Come sit with us!

Jenny: uh, okay.

Georgina: It's Carrie, right?

Jenny: Jenny, actually.

Georgina: Oh right, well this is my friend Nate. He's actually gay don't worry.

Nate: Excuse me, no one can call me gay. I don't know. Only Georgina calls me gay.

Georgina: No, Nate, everyone does.

Jenny: (In her head.) What the hell? These people are so weird, everything is so weird.

Nate: So Jenny, how was your first day?

Jenny: It's been okay. I tried to go to the bathroom once, and the teacher was mad at me. I was so confused. Why aren't I allowed to go to the bathroom here?

Georgina: Did you ask for the bathroom pass?

Jenny: What is a bathroom pass?

Georgina: Wow, you have a lot to learn. Where are you from that they don't have bathroom passes?

Jenny: I was born in the United States, but I moved to China when I was two.

Nate: Oh, look here come the plastics.

Jenny: The what?

Nate: The plastics-

Georgina: Basically, the plastics are three life size barbie dolls. There's Serena who is dumb as a nut.

Nate: Last year, she asked me how to spell orange.

Georgina: And there's, Vanessa. She thinks she is the big deal because her daddy invented toaster strudels.

Nate: The reason her hair is so big is because it's full of secrets.

Jenny: And who is that one?

Georgina: That my new friend, is Blair Waldorf. Queen Bee of the school. She has dated every member of the football team. But, she's so rude. Everyone wants to be like her, but not her personality.

A guy walks in, behind Blair.

Jenny: And who's that? He's really cute.

Nate: Oh no sister, don't go there. That's Blair's boyfriend, Chuck.

The bell rang and lunch was over. Jenny waved to her somewhat new friends and walked back to class. 

NEXT DAY AT LUNCH AGAIN.

Blair: Hey new girl sit with us!

Jenny: (In her head) Wait, is she talking to me?

Blair: Come here! Sit with us!

Jenny decided quickly to sit next to Blair and her two friends. She thought maybe she would give them a chance.

Blair: I totally love your bracelet.

Vanessa: Yeah, its so fetch!

Blair: Stop saying fetch, Vanessa...it's stupid. So, what's your name, new girl?

Jenny: My name is Jenny, and you're Blair right?

Blair: Cute, and wow I must be so popular because you already know my name.

Jenny: uhh okay.

Chuck: Hey babe, who's your new friend?

Blair: Hi Chuck, this is Jenny. She's new.

Chuck: Nice to meet you. Listen, after school me and the guys are going to the soccer fields to practice before our big game.

Blair: Alright sweetie, have fun with your guys.

Chuck kisses Blair then leaves the room. 

Vanessa: Where did you move from?

Jenny:China.

Serena: If you're from China, then why aren't you Chinese?

Blair: God Serena, you're so stupid. You will have to excuse her. She's a bit slow. I just got an idea!

Serena and her friends huddle and whisper.

Vanessa: We want you to sit with us, hang out with us, shop with us, and be our friend.

Blair: What ya say?

Jenny: Umm, well, okay.

Blair: YAY! okay now we need to tell you some rules.

Jenny: Rules?

Vanessa: First, never wear a tank top two days in a row. Second, only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week. Third, don't wear hoop earrings, ever. Fourth, ex-boyfriends are off to friends. Just follow these rules and you can be friends with us.

Serena: Oh, and on Wednesday we wear pink.

Jenny: (Thinking to herself) There's rules to friendship? Do I even own any pink? This is gonna be torturous...


















No comments:

Post a Comment