Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Feedback To Peers

Abby M., Unreliable Narrator; I really liked how the beginning started. It grabbed my attention and made me want to read more. The story line is also very interesting. You have a creative mind :) ps, i liked the story where you used 'Jenny Blair' as a name

Colleen M., Self-Deprecation; I liked the whole story because I can relate to 99.9% of it. It's really funny too! I agree that you can't see a movie only once, you have to see it at least 7 times to understand it all!! The ending is my favorite, soo funny! You're a great writer :)

Jessica N.,  Unreliable Narrator; one of my favorite stories because I am one of the characters. It's a good story and is very interesting. The only thing I disliked was, you called me dumb at least 4 times. I get better grades than you in math..ok. I also loved the title, 3 AM. It is very creative :) xoxo, N.


No comments:

Post a Comment