Monday, October 27, 2014

Angry Letter

Dear Janelle,
          I understand that I'm your older sister, so you look up to me. That doesn't mean you can do

everything I do. You copy everything I do. It drives me insane. If I'm wearing my combat boots, then

you're wearing yours too. Literally Janelle, STOP. Oh my gosh, everything about you annoys me.

You try so hard to be funny. Lemme tell you a little something, honey you aint funny. You think

you're so cool when you copy me. You aren't, at all. Also, I hate when you take my clothes without

 asking. There's been so many days where I'm looking for a shirt, and you're already wearing it. NO

JANELLE. Did I say that you can wear it? Probably not!! Then If I ask you to wear something, you'll

say no. C'MON JANELLE. UGH, you're so annoying. You make me so mad that I want to rip my

hair out. Another thing, fix your hair. You always leave it gross. I would help you, but you're rude.

Anyways, I still sometimes love you. 

PS) please ask for my clothes next time. Or I'll be really mad.


- xoxo, Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment