Monday, September 22, 2014

Nicole Nagle
September 18, 2014
Class: C
Am I Dreaming?

As the concert ends, the two girls walk over to the VIP table.  They pick up their VIP passes, free t-shirt, and bracelet. #VIP. Serena and Jenny are about to meet someone they look up to. Someone they adore. Like OMG. They were about to meet Taylor Momsen.

It’s 12 am on a Wednesday. Both girls have to wake up for school at 6 am. But like who cares, they were meeting Taylor Momsen. #toofab4u. They wait patiently in line while waiting for Taylor and her band to come out. They waited for like 7 years. Serena was tired. She really wanted to go to sleep. She also just really wanted to meet Taylor then get some food. Jenny was exhausted. UGH. She was also very excited about meeting her idol. 
"Serena, i'm peeing.. I'm so excited!" Jenny yelled.

Minutes later, they are next to meet Taylor. Bodies numb, smiling wide, they walk towards Taylor.
We've been waiting 110 days for this! I can’t believe it’s happening!” Serena said.

“Wow 110 days is a really long time,” one of the band members said.

“My father made these bracelets that say ‘Zombie’ on them. I have one and Serena has one. We made one for you aswell Taylor,” Jenny explained.

Taylor took the bracelet and saw ‘Zombie’ imprinted. Zombies were the name of her bands’ (The Pretty Reckless) fans.
“WOW, this is so awesome! I love it!” Taylor said excitedly.

“I also wrote you a letter because I like wanted to tell you everything that you have like done for me,” Jenny said.
Everyone was smiling. Serena and Jenny were so happy. Like everything was perf. Everyone posed for the picture. Serena went in-between Taylor and one of the band members. Jenny was hugging the other band member.

“Now that we have matching bracelets, we are soul sisters!” Taylor smiled.

As they walk away from the band, Jenny starts to cry. She can’t believe that just happened.  The girls walk to their car, still in shock.

“Serena, she called us soul sisters!!! OMG I CAN'T, I CAN'T” Jenny screamed

“Did that just happen or am I like dreaming?” Serena asked.

No comments:

Post a Comment